Applied Health Solutions is based on the premise:
- That good health and pain free living is most successfully achieved through a preventative approach tailored to your needs.
At AHS we will work in conjunction with you, to help you achieve whatever goal you have, be that:
- Injury rehabilitation.
- Preparation for the rigours of sport or daily life (Prehab).
- Addressing a specific complaint/disorder.
AHS was founded on the belief that:
- Few injuries occur in isolation from any other contributing factors.
- Rectifying the obvious problem is often not enough.
- Identifying factors that may have contributed to the injury will help reduce the chances of an injury re-occurring or a new injury appearing.
- No single technique is suitable for every condition nor every person.
- Similar injuries can result from different causes, or one cause may result in different injuries.
The AHS approach is to work with you to discover what will work best.
At AHS we employ a number of proven techniques including:
- FINCH Therapy
- Remedial Massage
- Orthopedic Massage
- Sports Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Myofascial Release
- PNF Stretching
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Myofascial Taping
- Traditional and Modern Cupping
- Dry Needling
- Gua Sha